Communicating with Employees and Customers
Written by SignClick Admin on May 15, 2017
When it comes to communication, you – as a CEO or other higher-level professional – need to worry about communicating efficiently with both your employees and customers. Good communication is key to maintaining any relationship, and this is especially true if you’re in a large organization — if you’d like your business to run efficiently, you need to communicate properly with everyone on your team. Let’s talk about how using the right signage can facilitate easier communication.
What Can A Good Sign Do?
A good sign has a number of positive effects on both employees and customers. For example:
- A good sign can help with communicating information. Do you need to get the word out about your upcoming sales? Do you have a special promotion for new customers? Whatever your reason for wanting to get the word out, a good sign — whether it’s made of aluminum, coroplast or fabric — will help you do it.
- A good sign can help boost your marketing efforts. There’s no better way to stay in touch with your customers and leave a good impression on them than to leave an unforgettable sign in their minds. And if you don’t know what to do — if you’re not sure what colors are the most effective for your efforts, for example — we are more than pleased to help design the signs for you.
- A good sign can help you control your in-store traffic. Good signs have been part and parcel of businesses for as long as America has been a country — and, yes, even before. What better way to entice customers into your store than with an eye-popping, memorable sign?
Even in this increasingly digital world of social media, signs continue to make a positive impact on both employees and customers. For example:
- You get a good return on your investment. On average, a sign costs about two cents for every 1,000 views it receives, meaning that it has one of the best ROIs of all marketing materials.
- You can present just the facts. Because signs have a limited amount of real estate, there’s very little chance that you’ll be bogging down customers and clients with nonsense. It will be a very simple, to-the-point piece of marketing material.
- It’s the perfect opportunity to make a first impression on your customers. What does your business stand for? What is your mission statement? What are the services you offer? These are just a few of the many things you can convey in a sign, and it doesn’t take much to do it. Make sure your sign is legible and the message is clear before you order it. And, again, if you’re not sure of the message you’d like to convey on your sign — or if you simply don’t know where to begin in terms of design — just contact us and we’ll help you come up with the perfect solution!
In summary, there’s no better way to convey your company’s message to both your employees and your customers — both potential and current — than through a sign. To get the perfect sign for your business, look no further than Sign Click — we have thousands of satisfied clients and want to add you to our list. For more information on how to create signs online that are perfect for your business, contact us today.